Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 16

Had the appointment with my surgeon today.. The wound clinic is not my favorite place to go, it seemed dirty and the first nurse I got couldn't even take my blood pressure...even I can take blood pressure without screwing it up 5 times...by the way she never got it right. Got my staples out! It only hurt slightly with a couple of them, so that was good. She cleaned off the dried blood and the dressed my graft back up. The picture is sideways... and I'm not flipping it... lol
From Hidradenitis Suppurativa
It is looking really good... starting to heal up really nice. I still have to put the xeroform on it because there are some spots that aren't healing as quick. It hurts a lot less now that the staples are out. :)

My donor site... she forgot to look at. I forgot about it as well. I was scared the staples were gonna hurt coming out. I called the office and asked about it. She said I could take it off:
-If it was pink and wet then I would have to put anti-biotic ointment on it and cover it with gauze
-If it was pink and dry then I could leave it open, but should put Vaseline on it so it doesn't dry out and crack because new skin doesn't sweat.

Again I didn't take a picture for it today, but I will tomorrow after the stuff comes off.

Have a good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment