Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 9

Had an appointment at 9 with the surgeon. She said that the majority of the graft looks nice, and the bleeding didn't damage anymore of it. She said he section where it rolled up will just take a little while longer to heal, but shouldn't be to bad. She also said it will take about 2 months to completely heal and we can get my other one done by the beginning of October. I'm not feeling to well today I think I'm getting sick :-(  I have a picture of my arm, but not one of my leg today, I will post one tomorrow.
From Hidradenitis Suppurativa

She also told me the lumpiness of it should start to smooth out over time and not to worry about that. I do not have any pain in my leg today, and just the slight pulling on staples that I get every now and then in my armpit is what hurts. Although I'm pretty sure if I stop taking the Neurontin my leg would start that horrible burning pain again.... so I'm going to keep taking it for another few days and try not taking it again, Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Im gonna have to find the pics of my last surgery.....though it was not any skin grafting it looks like this....I had severe infections throughout the healing process. they said i had alot of the crystalization and then they would put that silver nitrate on it...OMG..talk about burning, burning! Looks pretty good Tracy!

    ReplyDelete