Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Replys

Hey everyone!!

I love that I'm getting comments and questions. I would really love to respond to everyone. But I noticed that blogger did not have a reply button this morning... so I searched the internet and found a 3rd party gadget thing that would put a reply button on for me. Only thing is I noticed that you will not receive a notice saying that I replied to you, so unless you check back there you wont see it. If you are fine with that then that is great and I'm fine with it too!  But if you prefer a direct response or if you have a comment you don't want everyone to see please feel free to email me at TracyL.Payne4@gmail.com . My goal is to respond to everyone that leaves something for me. Just want to make sure people don't think I'm ignoring them. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment